section Question Helps - Lesson One
Spiritual Substance, The Fundamental Basis Of The Universe
1. What is Divine Mind?
2. What is man, and how is he connected with divine ideas?
3. What great change in methods of production and
distribution seems about to be made? How will it affect our
4. What is the ether of science and metaphysics? To what
extent has man drawn on it, and what are its possibilities?
5. What did Jesus demonstrate regarding the kingdom of the
6. What is the source of all material, according to
science? According to Jesus?
7. What is the simplest and surest way to lay hold of
8. Explain from this viewpoint how substance can never be
9. Why does God give to just and unjust alike, to all
10. How does this truth of the ether help us better to
understand the nature of God as pure being or Spirit?
11. What is symbolized by gold and silver? Why are they
12. What is the threefold activity through which substance
must go on its way to becoming manifest as material?
13. If substance is omnipresent and man can control its
manifestation, why does man suffer from lack and limitation?
14. Explain the teaching of Jesus that it is hard for a