This is a page of the 2011.07.04 multipage template for
the production of the final multipage version of a book for the online New Thought Library.
You are in the process of creating a multipage book using the Single Page Version of that book as your Source and copying the text of the different pages from that file, then pasting it into the individual Target files which constitute the pages of the multipage book.
Here is how you do it!
1. Using Ctrl C, (or Right Click / Copy), copy the text for this page from the Source file, usually home.html (which is the current "index" copy of the Single Page Version of the book).
2. Return to the target page, this page! Confirm that this page number is the proper page for the text you are pasting, then paste that copied text from the source file to this page.
3. TRIPLE CLICK ON THIS TEXT, this will highlight everything.
4. THEN PASTE the text you have just copied from the Source file (the Single Page Version of the book) onto the now highlighted portion of this page
5. SAVE this page and close it and go to the next page.
When you are done with your session, UPLOAD all the pages that you have completed.
When you have finished ALL the pages of the book, then it is time to TEST them. After testing them and knowing for a fact that all the pages are correct and working through the book at least one time from page to page starting with the first page and going all the way to the last page of the book. THEN when you know it is indeed correct and working, then it is time to turn on the multipage version by opening the Contents page of the book which has all the chapter links and saving it as "home.html". When you have done that, then you need to the perform the final test of the book by testing the Contents page insuring that those links do indeed go to the pages they are supposed to.
Refer to the 2process
page if you have any questions.